Security and Safety Features
Summit Ridge takes your safety and security seriously. That is why the following measures are in place:
- A security key is required for access to the main building, garage, and pool area.
- Duplication of keys is restricted by law.
- Closed-circuit security cameras covers the lobby, loading dock, and garage entrances which can be viewed on Mediacom Channel 16.
- Security cameras also cover the hallway cameras. All camera video is saved to a Video Recorder.
- Intercom system connects the lobby to each unit and the resident can buzz in a guest.
- Two elevators which are equipped with an emergency phone
- Two internal stairwells connect each floor for safety and convenience
- Smoke detectors on each floor (hard wired)
- Emergency lights are in the hallways, stairwells, and elevators
- Fire extinguishers and fire hose connections are located in the stairwells on each floor
- Unit Fire Alarms checked bi-annually by the association for proper operation and battery replaced yearly.
Summit Ridge continues to work with local and state authorities to improve the safety for the residents.