Services Covered by Association Fee
The association fee covers many services within the facility:
- Onsite Building Manager
- Heating - Unit Controlled
- Air Conditioning - Unit Controlled
- Heating and AC Filters reviewed and replaced as needed bi-annually.
- Water, including hot water
- Gas (for gas stove/range)
- Garbage disposal via Dumpster off loading dock. Pickup twice a week.
- Snow Removal
- Smoke Detector batteries tested twice per year and replaced each year.
- Care of the common areas.
- Repairs to building, equipment and grounds.
- Regular maintenance and improvements.
- A washer/dryer pair on each floor: floors 2 - 12.
- Each pair services the 6 units on that floor.
- Monthly laundry fee of $5/month.
- If desired, one indoor heated garage parking space gauranteed at closing.
- The garage is attached to the main building.
- This is an additional charge beyond the association fee.
- An additional parking space is subject to availability.
- Assigned storage locker for each unit in a secure area.
Electricity is the only utility billed separately and directly to the unit owner by the electric provider (Mid-American).